Monday, August 22, 2011

love birds

For those of you who don't know me personally . . . when I'm not busy with my four children . . . I'm cooking & baking . . . and hand-crafting special items for my etsy shoppe

I'm so happy to share my latest project with you . . .

love birds

I adore the beauty and whimsy of birds . . .  
and because of that began designing and hand-making these charming love birds.

My favorite part of this project is choosing the fabrics.
I love polka dots, paisleys, and linens!

You'll notice in my designs that most of the love birds
have natural linen fabric on their breast and underside.
I adore the natural beauty of this fabric, and feel that 
it can dress up or dress down its accompaniments.

These love birds are charming hung on a lamp, 
the knobs of a cabinet, armoire, or dresser.

They also make a lovely gift or shower favor.

Most charming in a cottage, shabby chic, or traditional setting ~
I promise that these little love birds will add beauty
to any space.

I'm currently creating colorful love birds, 
but have recently begun designing fall-inspired birds,  
like black birds for harvest & Halloween
Oh what fun!
 I'll keep you posted on those projects 
as I work on them!

Let me know what you think!
Leave me a comment or send me an email.
I'd love to hear from you!

My shoppe will be SHOWCASED on Etsy 
August 28th and September 11th,
so be sure and stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...