Monday, August 22, 2011

love birds

For those of you who don't know me personally . . . when I'm not busy with my four children . . . I'm cooking & baking . . . and hand-crafting special items for my etsy shoppe

I'm so happy to share my latest project with you . . .


love birds

I adore the beauty and whimsy of birds . . .  
and because of that began designing and hand-making these charming love birds.



My favorite part of this project is choosing the fabrics.
I love polka dots, paisleys, and linens!


You'll notice in my designs that most of the love birds
have natural linen fabric on their breast and underside.
I adore the natural beauty of this fabric, and feel that 
it can dress up or dress down its accompaniments.


These love birds are charming hung on a lamp, 
the knobs of a cabinet, armoire, or dresser.

They also make a lovely gift or shower favor.

Most charming in a cottage, shabby chic, or traditional setting ~
I promise that these little love birds will add beauty
to any space.



I'm currently creating colorful love birds, 
but have recently begun designing fall-inspired birds,  
like black birds for harvest & Halloween
Oh what fun!
 I'll keep you posted on those projects 
as I work on them!

Let me know what you think!
Leave me a comment or send me an email.
I'd love to hear from you!


Suzanne@SimplySuzannes.com


My shoppe will be SHOWCASED on Etsy 
August 28th and September 11th,
so be sure and stop by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...