Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Martha's Entertaining ~ A Year of Celebrations


So have you heard the news? Martha Stewart, with the assistance of 3 talented colleagues, unveiled her newest book on entertaining today . . .

   
To be released on November 1st, Martha's Entertaining ~ A Year of Celebrations ~ took 4 years to photograph and weighs a whopping 6 pounds, 1 ounce.  It includes 432 pages of menus, recipes, photographs, and many inspirations for parties, entertaining, holidays, and various celebrations. Martha's Entertaining is divided into 3 sections: Morning, Afternoon, and Evening; and features the photographs and details of real parties she hosted with colleagues, friends, and family. 

I've seen a few photos from her new book, and love the inspirations that I found in just one photo; which excites me to think of how many more ideas the book beholds!  If you love to entertain ~ which I do!! ~ then this book is like a little piece of heaven. I think I'll be visiting AmazonBooks this morning!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...