Thursday, October 13, 2011

Simply Suzannes Halloween

   
My Halloween decor changes every year, depending on my inspirations. 

This year I felt inspired to follow a more mono-chromatic design ~ and I used the classic black & white for my foundation; and for splashes of color . . . I turned to orange, purple, and mercury silver.

My favorites this Halloween season . . .  

black & white baroque
fairy-tale pumpkins
white & creme gourds
glitter! glitter! glitter!
bright-colored candies
  white porcelain 
and always . . .  mercury glass pumpkins

Here are just a few Halloween ideas from my home to yours. . . .

~ my dining table centerpiece~
glitter skulls and foiled pumpkins 
in a white porcelain bowl


white charger and dinner plates
~ black and white baroque tablecloth ~

bright candies for my Halloween themed
candy bar

One of my favorite's this season . . .
sits perched atop my kitchen island
white fairy-tale pumpkins & gourds 
in a white porcelain bowl
~ on-looking black crow ~

Pieces from my Halloween folk art collection always 
find a special place in my decor

This charming cupcake is nestled among 
the treats on my Halloween candy bar
~ orange chenille pumpkin on white pedestal
adorned with houndstooth ribbon ~

mercury glass pumpkins perched atop silver candle holders, 
paired with fairy-tale pumpkins & white gourds


Happy Halloween . . . 
from my home to yours!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...