Thursday, January 31, 2013

turquoise and pink party favors


Charley loves Hello Kitty, and what little girl doesn't!

So when I asked her what kind of birthday party she would like this year, she excitedly told me "Hello Kitty, mommy!"

I'll be honest, I didn't know too much about Hello Kitty, except that she's a simple white kitty who wears different colored bows. 

"Ummmm, kind of boring" I thought to myself . . . that is, until I discovered the THIS Hello Kitty line!

Aren't they darling and stylish!?!



And so it was this Hello Kitty line that inspired the color scheme and decorations for Charley's birthday party!

I wanted to make party favors like THESE hand-made paper gifts, but with several unexpected appointments between now and next weekend . . . I just don't have the time. 

So while looking for an alternative solution, I came across these party favor boxes; and the best part, they were a steal!! The package  included 12 boxes, black ribbons, stickers, and tags for $3.00! 

I added silver tinsel IN the boxes for bling (smile), tied huge (I mean, HUGE!) pink bows on top, and added a tiara ring (8 for $1.00 from a Cake Shop) for a 'royal' effect.

The end result . . . over-the-top PRETTY favor boxes!


~ His & Heis party favor boxes ~

~ my basic supplies ~

A peak into the favor boxes . . . 

~ PINK chocolate candies ~

~ princess tattoos ~

~ bubble gum salt water taffee! ~ 



~ Hello Kitty bling ~

 ~ petite LOLLIPOPS! ~ 

 . . . . and lots of silver tinsel!


All dressed up . . .




A special thank you 
to Charley for her help in putting these together!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...