Tuesday, June 11, 2013

blackberry crumble bars


Crumble bars are an easy-to-prepare and delightful dessert!

They've become my 'go-to' when I'm in a pinch for time, and looking for a dessert that's pleasing and versatile.

 

I introduced them to you for the first time here.

 

I've tried many fruit combinations in this crumble bar over the last two years, including apple, raspberry with chocolate, sweet pumpkin, boysenberry, peach, and blackberry . . .

                       . . . and blackberry is my all-time favorite!

 

Warm a piece for a few seconds, and add a scoop of Vanilla Bean ice cream . . . and you have a beautiful and delightful dessert!


A perfect dessert for a cold Winter's night . . . or even a warm Summer evening!

Be sure and have a few printed recipes on hand, because your guests will surely ask you for it.






 bon appetit!




LET'S STAY in touch!
.      .      .      .      .



Thank you so much for stopping by!
I love reading your comments and appreciate them so much!






12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh these look delicious! We were about to go out for lunch. The heck with the meal. Now I want dessert!!! Will have to make these soon. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious. I just made strawberry P&B bars. Oh my gosh they were addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...those look delicious! I will need to look for blackberries :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes ladies, they are so delicious! I hope you give them a try soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh these look amazing! I am such a fan of blackberries--thank goodness for the local farmer's market.

    xoxo
    Michelle @ Ya Gotta Have a Hobby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle!
      I'm a huge fan of blackberries too! These bars are a family and friend's favorite. They even package up cute when you want to give them as a gift. I hope you give the recipe a try and see for yourself how great they are :0)
      Suzanne

      Delete
  6. I love any type of a crumble bar and I am sure these will be no different. Made Cheezy Lemon Bars today that have a crumble base and topping. Thanks for sharing the recipe with SYC. Can't wait to try them!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Jann!

      I've made Lemon and sweetened Sour Cream Crumble bars, using this same recipe . . . and they were so good! Maybe our recipes are similar?
      So happy you stopped by!
      hugs,
      Suzanne

      Delete
  7. These look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nancy!
      I hope you get a chance to make them some time soon.
      They're soooooo good!
      Have a beautiful week,
      Suzanne

      Delete
  8. YUM! I would like to try these some day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mariely!

      I hope you try them soon too!
      They are so so good!
      Thanks for coming by!
      Have a great week,
      Suzanne

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...