Tuesday, May 26, 2015

pink peonies . . .



"April showers brings May flowers" . . . and it's so true.

Our local Trader Joe's and Farmer's Market sells the most beautiful flowers this time of year . . . lilacs and peonies are just a few of them.

May is a special month, as it's the only time of year I can buy peonies, so I kind of go a little crazy when I find them (smile).

I took lots of photos so that you can enjoy them, too!












LET'S STAY in touch!
.      .      .      .      .



Thank you so much for stopping by!
I love reading your comments and appreciate them so much!







Sharing with . . . .

Thoughts from AliceDIY Showoff, Stephanie Lynn, It's Overflowing, Twelve O Eight, Carrie This Home, Huckleberry Love, Dwellings, Smart Party Planning,  The Dedicated HouseMod Vintage LifeLori's Culinary Creations, Home Stories, StoneGableAn Extraordinary Day, I'm Not a Trophy Wife, Karen's Up on the HillThree Kids and a FishBetween Naps on the Front Porch, Tumbleweed ContessaA Stroll Thru Life,Life With GarnishElizabeth & Co, Home Remedies,  My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, Savvy Southern StyleJust a Girl and Her Blog, The Recipe CriticJanine HuldieCarolyn's Homework,  Fluster Buster   Designs by Miss Mandee,  Craftie Allie,  Wednesday morning The Blissful Bee,  The Newlywed PilgrimageLamberts LatelyLive Laugh RoweThe Charm of Home, From My Front Porch to ours, Delightsome Life.Posed PerfectionKatherine's Corner,Imparting GraceNancherrowThe Freshman Cook,  Jann OlsonHome  Maid SimpleAnderson + Grant,  Rooted in ThymeShabby Nest Sunflower Supper ClubBlooming HomesteadThe Girl CreativeReasons to Skip the Housework, View from the Fridge3 Little Greenwoods









19 comments:

  1. These will be blooming in my garden soon, and I can't wait! There's nothing like a full peony, and they smell so divine! Thanks for sharing yours. Hope you had a nice holiday weekend Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I just loved these photos and you picked the prettiest pink ones ever! I so Pinned them to my flower board! Everything we had was just destroyed in the hail Boo Hoo...
    I love flowers! Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your peoniesL they have such a pretty shade of pink! I love peonies so much part of my blog name is named after them! Enjoy them while they last!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Thank you for sharing your beautiful peonies!! I pinned the photos to Best Photography :-) I can almost smell their sweet aroma. I am hoping that I'll have a few blooms left once we get back to Indiana. Since the weather turned cool up north I'm thinking that the blooms may have lasted. I have six plants and five varieties. The plants aren't really big but I'm hoping one day . . . In the meantime, thank you for the awesome photos and may you have a beautiful day. Big Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So calming and beautiful, my Zen moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peonies are so insanely beautiful. I just wish mine put off enough blooms for picking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely! I just stumbled upon your blog and I have to say that I am loving it! You are so talented and your photography skills are great!! What camera do you use? Would you mind sharing the details? Thank you so much for such a great blog and for sharing it with all of us!!!
    ~Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ana! Thank you so much for your kind words. I tried to find a way to contact you so that I could answer your questions, but had no success. Please email me at Suzanne@tov.net!
      I hope you come back often!

      Delete
  8. These are absolutely beautiful, they literally pop from the page! It's pretty cold here right now, but these definitely give the feeling of warmth.

    Thanks for linking up to Marvelous Monday on Smart Party Planning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:37 AM

    I only wish they lasted longer! So pretty!

    www.theartinpartyplanning.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Peonies are my favorite flower. And I find such joy seeing them bloom in my garden each year. They are truly spectacular. You ceratainly captured their beauty magnificently.

    I do have a post featuring my peonies too. Stop by if you wish.

    Wishing you a lovely week.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had peonies all over my wedding, and these are as beautiful as that day! Great photography :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just beautiful! I wait ALL year for mine to bloom!
    Thanks for sharing at Something to Talk About!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was just thinking that I need more peonies in my life! I have one in yellow, but would love some pretty shades of pink. Off to the nursery I go!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for sharing! I love peonies, but can't seem to find them anywhere out here! I'll have to try Trader Joe's - it's a bit of a drive, but would be so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...