Wednesday, July 3, 2013

vintage handkerchiefs

My mom gave me several of my grandma's beautiful vintage handkerchiefs shortly after she passed away. Not knowing what to do with them, I folded them and carefully put them in a safe place.  


I had an idea a few weeks go to sew them end to end and make a table runner. After looking on-line, I found that Jordyn Deen Design also had this great idea!

I think it will look charming on a table laden with worn burlap, and set with feminine china and silver. I can't wait to have a few girl-friends over for brunch (smile) and sweet treats!  

  


A few more charming ideas . . .

~ garland ~
indulgy

~ charming chair-backs ~
inspired by this

~ hankie bundles ~
 

~ vintage wedding ~
papermoss

~ hankies and clothespins ~
heart love wedding



. . . I'm in love.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...