Tuesday, September 25, 2012

"our tree"

My little ones adopted a tree . . . and I think it's pretty darn cute!



I'm not sure why they chose THIS tree, or why they even adopted a tree for that matter, BUT they did . . . and they check on it at least 3 times a day . . . FIRST thing after breakfast, just before lunch, and late evening.  Thankfully, its within walking distance of our hotel. 

It's a pretty little thing. It's trunk stands about 5 feet tall, and it's branches span about 10 feet in diameter. 

The more I visit it with the kids, the more I can see why they adopted it, I guess . . . It's short, so they can reach its pretty red berries, and it looks like something from a fairy tale book. 




We gently pick its berries, and have "berry races."
The "Little Ones" roll them down a hill and see whose berry finishes first.
There's even cheering and jumping for the winner!

~ And we plant the berries in hopes that a new tree grows! ~

~ It's set among a small grove of trees that are changing with the season ~
~ So pretty! ~

"Can we visit our tree Mom and Dad?"
Highlands Ranch, Colorado



3 comments:

  1. Such a amazing article. Its very good information in this article. I get inspire the writing skills of the writer. I appreciate your good effort collect the small berries. I like your pictures and new tree. Now it's time to get interior demolition for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea and the good information in this article. Your writing technique is impressive and enjoyable to read. It's set among a small grove of trees that are changing good thoughts. Now it's time to get warwick taxi for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely just what I was looking for. Thanks to the author for taking his time on this one. I must share this beautiful blog with my friends. Now it's time to avail Baby Liquid Soap for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...