Friday, October 19, 2012

It's Halloween 'at Home'

My recent trip to Colorado kick started the Fall season for me. After enjoying and admiring so much Fall inspiration and beauty . . . I jumped right into decorating for Halloween and Fall after arriving home (forget unpacking and laundry!).

Half of my home is filled with the warmth of Fall . . . pumpkins, bushels of wheat, bundles of Indian corn, twinkle lights, and barren vines winding up staircases; and the other half is decorated for Halloween. As I grow older and appreciate the glories of Fall even more, I find it harder to share my home with Halloween, BUT my little ones LOVE it . . . and so it will remain a big part of my October decorating for many more years (smile).

I thought it would be fun to share a FEW Halloween decor photos from my home . . . 


~ Halloween isn't Halloween without candy corns ~
A few of my holiday favorites on display . . . 
paper straws, rock candy and candy corns!

~ I LOVE flour sacs, especially when they have prints! ~ 
  

~ Alex bought me this elegant bistro fluted pedestal bowl by TAG  ~
It's quite beautiful brimming with white pumpkins~
and ONE orange pumpkin makes this centerpiece POP!
 

~ I fell in love with this black feather wreath when I saw it! 
I knew the perfect place for it ~
 

 ~ Little pumpkins make a simple and elegant place setting ~
 


~ Burlap BOO banner
Another Colorado find at my favorite shoppe . . . Vandel Antiques

~ My favorite Waverly pillows find a cozy spot on our sofa ~
 

~ Although I have a large Folk Art collection, not all my pieces are displayed 
every year, BUT this one makes a debut EVERY year. 
It's one of my favorite pieces. ~

~ My favorite Colorado find . . . Velvet Pumpkins ~
Their tops are REAL pumpkin stems!
 

 ~ Another Folk Art favorite ~

I typically add a few Fall touches to my main Guest Bath as well. 

~ You can even find Fall inspirational reading material (smile) ~

~ and a petite pumpkin tower on the bathroom counter ~ 


Well, that ends my Halloween tour . . . 


Thanks for stopping by!













1 comment:

  1. Your blogs are great.Are you also searching for Nursing writing papers ? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering nursing writing services to students without having to break the bank.whatsapp us:+1-(951)-468-9855

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...